Collection of Personal Data
You may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to, the following, for the purpose of carrying out the VJF SYSTEMS PTE LTD business:
- Full Name
- Residential Address
- Identity card number
- Contact details, including telephone number or email address
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more “cookies.” By accessing our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your hard drive for an extended period of time which allows us to remember you or other data about you. Allowing a related cookie to remain on your computer makes it easier for you to log in to and use our site. However, should you wish to disable cookies, you may do so by changing the setting in your browser.
Use of Personal Data Collected
VJF SYSTEMS PTE LTD either currently uses or may in the future use your personal data for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
This includes the following purposes:
- For processing any applications or requests for new products or services
- For the daily operation of the services
- For administrating or managing the relationship between VJF SYSTEMS PTE LTD and the customer
- For revenue collection or debt recovery
- To comply with any law or the requirements of any regulatory authority
- To update the customer on our products and services
- To respond to customer enquiries
- To obtain feedback from customers
- For fulfilling internal audit requirements to compile information for analysis and in reports to regulatory agencies
- To market and promote products and services
Management and Care of Personal Data
Withdrawal of Consent
You may at any time withdraw any consent already given, or deemed to have been given under applicable law, in respect of the collection, use or disclosure by us of Personal Data about you for any purpose on giving reasonable notice to us. We do not prohibit an individual from withdrawing consent to the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Data about the individual, but this shall not affect any legal consequences arising from such withdrawal.